1. Help Center
  2. Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I made a mistake when assessing a student?

If you need to correct a mistake made by the assessor during benchmark or progress monitoring administration, you will have a couple of options.  If you have not yet completed the assessment, you can simply fix the mistake on the screen. For more information, please reference our article, "Editing Scoring Marks".


In the event you discover an assessor error after the score has been saved, we recommend that the measure be invalidated and re-administered using an alternate form (which the system will automatically pull from progress monitoring measures).  For additional information, please see our article, "Invalidating an Assessment".